Account Manager (EC-AM042022)
Job Title: Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
Reporting to: Account Director and management team
We are looking for a passionate and solution-oriented account manager to be responsible for multiple client accounts. The senior account manager's responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver on client expectations.
Main purposes of job
- Establish relationships with internal departments, third party suppliers and clients
- Manage multiple client account campaigns, and manage the day to day running of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Provide strategic counsel to clients to aid the delivery of high-quality campaigns, including Chinese social media (Weibo, Wechat, LRB, Douyin), PPC, paid display campaigns, KOL/KOC activities and offline events.
- Be accountable for the quality of delivery, responsible for ensuring that all final assets are delivered on time and within budget, ensuring all final checks on copy, imagery and usage rights are made
- Manage client P&L with support from the project management team
- Pitch fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Maintain up to date industry knowledge
- Manage, develop and motivate junior team members across clients
Required Skills :
- Articulate and displays strong decision-making skills, listening skills, a can-do attitude and ability to work as a team player to deliver on objectives
- Strong ability to multi-task, managing time effectively and prioritise tasks
- Ability to balance creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success
- Strong attention to detail and ensures accuracy in all communications.
- 3 years+ agency experiences
- Mandarin Chinese speaker and fluent in English
If you think you're right for this Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager role, then apply now or send us your CV to email@example.com and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews