The Front of House (FOH) Assistants at BAFTA 195 Piccadilly are the front facing members of our service operation, responsible for supporting the Assistant Club Manager and delivering a high level of service to our members, and all banqueting guests ensuring that the customer experience is exceptional. The assistant role is varied and different and you will be expected to work across all aspects of the operation including; members club, banqueting, BAFTA learning events and BAFTA screenings.
Ideally you will have:
- Previous operational experience within the service industry at a similar level
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures closely
- Ability to understand all licensing, health and safety and compliance requirements of BAFTA Piccadilly
- Experience of working within a team
- An excellent standard of presentation
Ideally you will be:
- Passionate about food and beverage and delivering excellent service
- Someone who can create a memorable experience for our members and their guests
- Flexible, professional and courteous
About BAFTA 195 Piccadilly
195 Piccadilly - Is BAFTA’s headquarters; our venue allows BAFTA to; double its year-round charitable work to find and support new talent across film, games and television; offer essential support to the industry; and ensure that careers in film, games and television are open to all. It will also generate additional income which will be used to expand our learning programmes throughout the UK and globally.
We have just undergone an extensive refurbishment programme and our new and increased space will enable BAFTA to support over 80,000 people to develop a career in the creative industries each year
Here’s a quote from - HRH The Duke of Cambridge KG, President of BAFTA
“I am a passionate supporter of BAFTA and I couldn't be more proud of its ambitious plans to dramatically increase the support for new talent over the coming years."
AN OUTSTANDING VENUE IN EVERY WAY
Please apply following the link below to submit your CV and include a cover letter which in no more than 500 words explains why you think you are suitable for this position, what skills you have to be successful in this role and, in particular, what experience/knowledge you have in hospitality and banqueting.